Promotion of Slovenian science
Development of global innovative communication of Slovenian science and global platform for connecting excellent Slovenian scientists, professors and students.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Tender: Public tender for co-financing activities related to the promotion of Slovenian science abroad and the integration of scientific achievements in 2021
Številka/oznaka projekta: MU-PROM/2020-012
Project duration: 1. 1. 2021 – 31. 12. 2021
Research organization: ASEF Institute for Education and Research
Head of promotional activities: dr. Dejan Valentinčič
The promotional activity is divided into 6 sets of sub-activities.
- Development of a global platform for the promotion of the achievements of Slovenian science and Slovenian scientists of different generations abroad and in Slovenia.
- Promotion of Slovene science and connecting Slovene scientists abroad with Slovene scientists in Slovenia.
- Operation of the ASEF scientific community (Slovenian scientists, young researchers and promising students in the field of science).
- Coordination of scientific research visits and exchanges of students and researchers between the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, EU countries and Slovenia.
- Organization of gatherings for the promotion of Slovene science and the development of a network of cooperation between Slovene scientists working all over the world and the Slovene research community.
- Promotion of Slovenian science in cooperation with other organizations.
The promotional activity is co-financed by the Public Agency for Research of the Republic of Slovenia (ARRS).