Recording of the First Round Table of the ASEF Tutorial Program 2022/2023 Has Been Published
On Wednesday, February 1, the American Slovenian Educational Foundation (ASEF) organized the first interdisciplinary round table within the framework of the ASEF Tutorial Program 2022/2023, entitled Sustainable Development Goals: Between Utopia and Reality.
ASEF Tutorial Program is a program based on ASEF Junior Fellows working in small groups in the form of independent research, discussion and writing contributions on socially relevant topics, which are led by tutors in individual fields. In the academic year 2022/2023, each of the six tutor groups chose one of the goals of sustainable development as defined by the United Nations (UN).
At the first round table, ASEF Junior Fellows from six tutoring groups participated by sharing the key findings of their groups:
- Biochemistry and chemistry: Martin Rihtaršič (tutor prof. dr. Zdenko Časar)
- Physics and mathematics: Natan Dominko Kobilica (tutor izr. prof. dr. Sašo Grozdanov)
- Computer science: David Nabergoj (tutor prof. dr. Ivan Bratko)
- Finance: Matej Škerlep (tutor izr. prof. dr. Aleksandra Gregorič)
- Biology and medicine: Jakob Timotej Stojanov Konda (tutor Ana Ramovš, dr. med.)
- Art and social sciences: Arjana Savarin (tutor Robert Dolinar)
The opening address was given by dr. Rok Sekirnik, head of the Tutorial Program. The entire event was moderated by Maja Ratej, presenter at Val 202.
You can watch the entire video of the round table on YouTube.
Support the non-formal education program and enable its further implementation.
The event was organized with the support of the Office of the Republic of Slovenia for Youth and kind donations.
Technical support for the hybrid event: Teodor Žalik.