Join the ASEF team as a Professional Associate
The American Slovenian Education Foundation (ASEF) is opening the job position of Professional Associate. The job offers a challenge in an international environment together with a team of motivated and positive people with big ideas and vision.
The American-Slovenian Educational Foundation (ASEF) connects young educated Slovenians at home and around the world, and with its programs provides plenty of opportunities for growth and development. The main program of the non-governmental organization is a fellowship program for research visits for Slovenian students with Slovenian professors at recognized foreign universities (e.g. Stanford, Harvard, Princeton) and a fellowship program that enables Slovenians from around the world to visit Slovenian universities, research institutes and companies. In recent years, new programs have been established that add to the original idea (eg ASEF Tutorial Program, ASEF Speaker Series, ASEF Young Minds, research projects).
SCOPE OF WORK:
– Coordination of fellowship programs (preparation and planing, organization, oversight of the course of the fellowship, communication with participants and external communication, reporting, evaluation): Research Abroad and Visit Slovenia.
– Administrative and other support in the implementation of other programs and projects (activities)
– Planning, organization, execution and evaluation of educational events
– Preparation of demanding and less demanding materials and texts
– Collecting and editing data, managing evidence
– Management of the website and social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter)
– Preparation of marketing materials and implementation of promotional activities
– Other administrative work
What do we offer?
– Full-time and permanent employment (with a 6-month trial period) in the office in Ljubljana.
– A pleasant international work environment and work on programs that you will be proud of
– Cooperation with prominent individuals and institutions in Slovenia and around the world
– A motivated and positive team
– Possibilities for career development
What do we expect?
– Reliability, accuracy, diligence, independence and self-initiative
– Organizational and communication skills for the needs of coordinating programs and events
– Good knowledge of programs for creating and editing texts, presentations and tables
– Excellent knowledge of the Slovenian and English languages
– Previous experience in the field of administration / organization / marketing is an advantage
– Knowledge of basic design programs is an advantage (e.g. Canva)
– Knowledge of scholarship schemes and the youth sector is an advantage
– Completed at least 6th level of education
Applications are accepted until January 15, 2023.
The application form is avalible only in Slovenian. We accept only applications in Slovenian.