ASEF is Looking for a Project Manager
The American slovenian Education Foundation (ASEF) is looking to fill the position of Project Manager. The job offers challenges in an international environment with a top-notch team of motivated and positive people with ideas and vision.
The American slovenian Education Foundation (ASEF) connects young educated Slovenians at home and around the world, and provides plenty of opportunities for growth and development with its programs. The main programs of the non-governmental organization are the fellowship program for research visits with Slovenian professors at recognized foreign universities (e.g. Stanford, Harvard, Princeton) and the fellowship program that enables Slovenians from around the world to visit Slovenian universities, research institutes and companies. In recent years, new programs have been developed that build on the original idea (eg ASEF Tutoring, ASEF Speaker Series, ASEF Young Minds, research projects).
Scope of work:
- Coordination of fellowship programs and projects
- Organization of educational and social events
- Implementation of promotional activities
- Preparation of demanding and less demanding materials and texts
- Data collection and editing, record keeping
- Website and social media management
- Other organizational, communication and administrative work
What do we offer?
- Full-time and permanent employment (with a 6-month trial period) in the office in Ljubljana
- A pleasant international work environment and work on programs and projects that you will be proud of
- Cooperation with prominent individuals and institutions in Slovenia and around the world
- A motivated and positive team
- Opportunities for career development
What do we expect?
- Reliability, precision, diligence, independence and self-initiative
- Organizational and communication skills
- Good knowledge of programs for creating and editing texts, presentations and tables
- Good knowledge of Slovenian and English
- Previous experience in relevant fields is an advantage
- Completed at least 6th level education
Applications are being reviewed as they are turned in and the tender will be open until the selection process is completed or no later than April 30, 2023.